Responsible – who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: Maputo Hotels
Registered office: Av. Marginal Nº 4441
Telephone: +258 21266666
Email: [email protected]
Technical Email: [email protected]
Contact: Maputo Hotels
Domain name: www.maputoafeccgloriahotel.com
Warning to everyone.
This website has been created in order to offer an online platform for this hotel.
Well after an investigation we have detected that there was no website or it returned an error 404.
If you do not want us to offer this website for free at no cost to you, you can send us an offer to purchase this platform and after being accepted it would become your property.
On the other hand, we can offer SEO and positioning services locally to enhance your hotel brand wherever you want.
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us with:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Maputo Hotels, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – what data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Maputo Hotels we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he / she declares having their consent and agrees to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Maputo Hotels from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Maputo Hotels may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The data processing whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the treatment of the data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid way and obstruction of processes. you want to do.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Maputo Hotels
Data Conservation Period – How long will we keep your data?
Maputo Hotels will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Maputo Hotels, such as accommodation services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Maputo Hotels has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to Maputo Hotels, with the aim of guaranteeing that said providers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the activity sectors, when so established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of Maputo Hotels
- Encryption of information on Maputo Hotels’ own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Maputo Hotels has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in response to Maputo Hotels’ commitment to data protection, integrity and security. Users’ personal.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns you at Maputo Hotels.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Maputo Hotels will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to use any of your rights, you can contact [email protected] .
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the treatment of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies Policy